We can arrange your child's party for ages 5 and above
- Minimum charge: £175 for up to 6 children
- Extra child: £18
- Maximum children: 12
- Duration: 2 hours (cooking and eating)
- Saturdays and Sundays only
- For teens we offer a 'Teen Dinner Party' option. See price below
All the children are given an apron at the start of the party and will need to wash their hands. The meal being cooked will consist of 2 or 3 courses usually mains with a side and dessert. Note that dessert might be taken home to bake. Recipe preferences and dietary requirements will be discussed in advance.
We will come to your choice of premises, which could be your home or a hired venue. Plates, cups, drinks and birthday cake should be provided by the host.
- Printable party invitations in PDF format
- Party punch recipe
- Ingredients and cooking utensils
- Cloth aprons to use at the party
- Laminated recipe cards to take home
- Cooking related party bags £4.50 per child.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Party (includes party bag for each child and present for birthday child). Cost £195 for up to 6 children. £22.50 per extra child.
- Teen Dinner Party £195 for up to 6 teens. £22.50 per additional teen.
- Please allow 15 minutes set up before the start of the party. We will tidy up whilst the children eat.
- Hire of kitchen £45 only suitable for up to 8 children.
Access to an oven and hob required.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.